Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Break Through

If you want to seem something cool look up Susan Boyle on You Tube when she performed on "Britains Got Talent".

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is embarrassing and I'm not sure that I should admit it on the "inter-web," but I got tears in my little eyes when I watched this video the first time. I may be slightly hormonal...

emily said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post - but I don't like the sign in your front yard. Not cool Boshell.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela