Happy Birthday Bryan! Macy couldn't leave the store without buying a stuffed duck for Bryan's bday. She named him "papa". Me, Macy, and Shilo are so very blessed to have Bryan in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela

3 comments:
Shilo looks like she is on "Touched by an Angel" in the pic with mom. Or is that Macy? I can't tell!! AHH
You've had a lot of missionaries come home. :) So fun. I love the stuffed duck! :) I love what kids pick out. My son is always picking out pink stuff for him and my husband. haha! Happy Belated Birthday to Bryan!
That is so funny that Macy had to buy a duck for her dad. How is the job hunt going? Anything permanent or similar to his last position? Your kids are adorable! Your mom looks so young still. I bet she is a fun grandma to have.
Post a Comment