Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Easter Bunnies




Happy belated Easter! We had a typical Utah Easter this year. Saturday was full of cold rain mixed with Easter egg hunts, Easter baskets, and colored eggs. Sunday was perfect weather, a great day to worship. The most exciting thing that happened was Macy finally convinced me to let her cut her hair. We cut about 5 1/2 inches off. I was a little nervous but I think that it looks good. She loves it!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Tute cousins :)

The Byron Family said...

the girls are so cute in their easter dresses! m's hair is way cute too! hope everything is going a little better for you guys!

Sartori Fam said...

What Cuties! Love the dresses!

Christy said...

I love Easter pictures! Girls and Easter dresses, nothing better! :) You have two adorable girls Jessica!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela