Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week of firsts




Last week was a week of firsts for our family. Macy is now a Sunbeam and had her first ballet lesson. Shilo turned 3 months, she is smiling, cooing and even sleeping a little more. How do I stop my kids from growing?

6 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the Blogging world.. It will be fun to see those cute little girls more. Keep bloggin'

Katie said...

Well done sister! I'm glad you figured this blogging stuff out, because I sure as heck can't! I will be checking this regularly so it better be updated frequently!

Sartori Fam said...

It's about time! I'm so excited that you started this. I will be checking it out probably daily, because I am a blog stalker. You girls are so beautiful!

The Wright Spot said...

Jess, the blogging world got a hold of you too! I can't believe how much your baby has changed. I think she looks just like Macy. They are both adorable! We missed you at the friend get together. Sorry it was scheduled on your anniversary weekend (happy anniversary by the way-how many years now?). Great blog and I will for sure check it out often. Keep up on mine as well.

Lisa said...

Woohoo for blogging! Does it make you feel as dorky as it does me?? J/K. Kade can't wait to meet his cousins!

Kim said...

Jessica - I am glad you are blogging because now I can keep up-to-date on your life even if I don't get to see you! Your family is adorable! Thank you for the Christmas card and picture!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela