Here's the game. Whoever can correctly identify which daughter this is (Macy or Shilo) will win a nonstale genuine gumball (shipping and handling not included, color choice not available). Leave your answers in the comments. Good luck. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela
10 comments:
My guess is Macy???
I will be accepting gumballs any evening this week!! :0)
lol! I will say Shilo. Although I really think it's Macey, but she was already guessed.
Cute new background! I would play this awesome game, but I know already know the answer! But you can mail me a gumball anytime if you want, just because i'm the coolest sister!
I say macy...shilo's hair line in the previous pictures looks different
Macy. I'm sure... kinda...
Definitely Macy! I prefer pink gumballs.
I say Macy too. Come on boshell, you sure you have enough gumballs for this?
my guess is Macy. I love gumballs!
Jessica!! Hey thank you for telling me about your blog!! I didn't know you had kids!! They are adorable!! So fun isn't it? My husband is in sales for a promotional company--custom t-shirts and stuff. Anyway, we are in AZ now. Are you still in UT?
Hey Jessica! I'm so glad you and Katie commented on my blog so that I could see yours! Your girls so are cute. They make me want my baby to be a girl. We'll find out soon. I sent you an invite to my blog!
Post a Comment