Thursday, January 29, 2009

The New Cuz


I seriously have the cutest niece and nephews. Macy and Shilo got to meet their newest cousin the K-ster this weekend. Welcome to the world little guy.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Where'd he get those hands?!?!

Sartori Fam said...

I'd have to say that I have the cutest nephew and nieces as well!

Christy said...

I like your hangman! :) Cute babies everywhere!! It's so fun!

Heidi said...

jessica
is that baby shilo below? she is SO CUTE! Avie has jammies that say love bug too. Hope all is well!!!! Glad you have a blog too.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela