Meadowlark Lane is a little quieter today. After 12 years of being a loyal dog, Molly Anderson was put down. She has been sick for a while but every time we thought that it was the end she perked up. Unfortunately, this week she took a turn for the worst and Doc thought that it was time to put her down. She has been an awesome dog, very loyal and loving. One of my favorite memories of Molly is the time we spent together when I "trained" her for a psychology project. She would do anything for a hot dog. I hope that dog heaven and human heaven are one in the same. Rest in peace Molly.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Moo-Bear
Meadowlark Lane is a little quieter today. After 12 years of being a loyal dog, Molly Anderson was put down. She has been sick for a while but every time we thought that it was the end she perked up. Unfortunately, this week she took a turn for the worst and Doc thought that it was time to put her down. She has been an awesome dog, very loyal and loving. One of my favorite memories of Molly is the time we spent together when I "trained" her for a psychology project. She would do anything for a hot dog. I hope that dog heaven and human heaven are one in the same. Rest in peace Molly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela
1 comments:
oohh sad! I'm sorry
Post a Comment