Monday, June 1, 2009

The 'Hood

two cute sunbathers!


We honestly have the coolest neighborhood. We all got together on Memorial Day to try out the new neighborhood slide. The kids slid and the adults played a little volleyball (sorry about my horrible volleyball skills) it was a great day!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That looks so fun! I love those slides for kids. They could slide down them for hours. Secretly I want to go down them too! haha.

The Wright Spot said...

Jess,
I didn't know that you guys were moving! Your home is beautiful and like all the other comments, you do have a green thumb. I love those flowers in front! Are they petunias? Where are you going to be living now?

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela