Macy loves my brother Nick and his best bud Matt. She loves to follow them around and talk to them. One day while we were at my parent's house Matt came over to do homework with Nick. After completing their homework they planned to play basketball so they were dressed in their bball attire: gym shoes, shorts, t-shirts and Matt had a sweatband around his head. While they were doing homework Macy went and sat by them and I overheard this conversation ensue.
Macy: Matt, take off your headband.
Matt: Why? Do you want to wear it?
Macy: No I don't want to wear it. I want you to take it off so I can see your beautiful hair!
She's always been a little flirt with the boys. The only person who didn't find this passage amusing was her dad. I have a feeling that he'll have his hands full in about 13 years!
3 comments:
Thats my Macy!
Oh Macy. Just like her mother.
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment