Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

For the first time in almost 9 years of marriage Bry and I decided to dress up for Halloween. Shilo had a desire to be the "Cat in the Hat" and you can't have the "Cat" without "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I tried to convince Macy to be a fish in a fish bowl to complete our Dr. Seuss theme but she was set on being a cowgirl so we decided she was a cowgirl named Sally.

 Yes, I made Shilo's costume. You gotta love  home-made costumes!
We had a Halloween party with my fam.


Katie and Rob dressed up as a couple from the 50's.

 Super Annie

 Mom and Dad as cute bumblebees.

 G.G. as a pioneer.
Curt and Bre as 2 workout gurus from the 80's.

0 comments:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela