Tuesday, October 18, 2011

September in Review

September update:

Stewart Falls
 We were a little worried about taking our overweight dog, Stella, but she did awesome. Macy did awesome holding the leash.


 Harvesting Honey:
 This was our first attempt with bee keeping. The honey tastes great but we're keeping our fingers crossed that the bees make it through the winter! Bry looks good in his bee suit.

School Pictures:

What can I say? She loves getting her picture taken!

3 comments:

Sartori Fam said...

Joe and I are laughing so hard right now because that pic of Shilo is so Dang cute! I love her! Also... hilarious that you call Stella your overweight dog!

Lisa said...

Your kids... I think they are just so sweet and funny!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Yes she does!!! She LOVES it.. hahaha

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela