Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Day of Preschool!

First day of preschool!

Shilo wasn't nearly as excited as Macy was to start school. Even though a week has gone by Shilo still asks me every 10 minutes where Macy is at. I kinda felt like Shilo on that first day....



5 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

YAY MACY!!!! You can't possibly be big enough to go to preschool. Kenadee starts Wed and can't hardly wait. Poor "Baby Shilove" she wants to go Mom.

Sartori Fam said...

That's awesome Macy! I bet she is loving preschool. Cute pics!

Kourtney said...

That is so cute. I am sure I will cry like a baby when Coop goes to school

Jill Heaps said...

So cute!

Christy said...

Awww...sad face! Watching kids grow up is exciting and so sad at the same time.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela