Friday, May 14, 2010

Sugarland-Best Concert of My Life

Recently my brothers and sisters surprised me with an early birthday present-concert tickets to my favorite country duo Sugarland. My sister Katie went with me and we had BLAST. While the opening acts were nothing to be excited about Sugarland sounded awesome! It was definitely the best concert I've ever been too. Thanks so much Katie, Curt, Nick, and Annie. I love you guys.









3 comments:

emily said...

Too bad you didn't have your cowboy rain boots in time. THAT would have really been the best concert.

A.J. and Ashley said...

What sweet siblings you have. I'm glad you and Katie dressed up matchy matchy for the concert!

The Wright Spot said...

Happy early birthday! Aren't siblings great?! Why haven't I heard of Sugarland? I am way out of touch with music nowadays! I am glad that you had fun!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela