Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's Up?

Here are a whole lot of pictures from the last month.....





















6 comments:

The Wright Spot said...

I love the tights and red shoes! Are the last few pictures down at Bryan's home town? I bet it was nice to get away from the snow!

Steffani said...

Jess! Your girls are so cute! I miss you! My kids got that same "barbie house" for Christmas.... gotta love Costco!

Heidi said...

I love Brians boots in the picture! :)
Is your hair dark brown too? Its been way too long?
I cannot believe how big Shilo is? I remember reading your blog when she was practically born! I didn't know she was walking.

Sartori Fam said...

Love all the new pics! The girls are so adorable, I love them!

Christy said...

Great pictures! :) Your girls are so cute!

Kourtney said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable family. I love your cute girls. Youare such a doll Jess- I would love to get together sometime maybe a crusie reunion ;) they are cheap right now cheapier than when we went.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela