Last week Bryan and his brothers decided that the manly thing to do was to go hunting. So we packed the family up and traveled down to Panguitch. Luckily Bryan didn't find a deer worthy enough and we came home empty handed. I love driving in the mountains of southern Utah. It's a different kind of beauty than I am used to but it is still beautiful. I had a blast hanging out with the girls-Ruth, Char, and Laura. While we didn't take too many photos I managed to shoot this one of the girls and their most recent cousin, the big M and of the go-cart ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela
5 comments:
It's a good thing Chad didn't see that go-cart or we'd be shopping for one right now.
Cute Pic! I wish we could have been there!
Sounds fun! Your girls are just so cute. :)
Cute pics. Macy is like the Mother Goose taking care of Shiloh and Mason. We had fun with you guys!
I am grateful that my husband did not find a deer this year either.
Post a Comment