Friday, August 7, 2009

Lake Powell

You know when you just need a vacation? That was me a few weeks ago, luckily my parents had a family trip planned to Lake Powell. Shilo was too young to go (baby, sun all day, and sand not a good mix) so she spent a few days with grandma Ruth. Bryan didn't feel like he could take work off so it was just me and Macy. While I missed Bry and Shilo it was fun to "bond" with Macy. Like always here are some pictures.

Chex Mix anybody?
Macy was the self appointed "flagger".






Allison and Luke were able to join us for a few days. Curtis met them while serving his mission in Iowa. They are awesome and we were so lucky to meet them!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love Macy in her life jacket, so cute!

Sartori Fam said...

Great pics! It looks like you had an awesome time! Macy is so cute!

A.J. and Ashley said...

What a fun trip. I love Lake Powell! I really like the picture of your mom with the Bugles. -your cousin.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela