
Aunt Larla married Erik, congratulations! Macy was very diligent in her assignment to carry the wedding gown train wherever Aunt Laura went.

Weekend in St.George. When Bryan and I lived in Cedar City we often frequented Mongolian BBQ located in St. George. It is a wonderful restaurant with delicious and healthy food. We were so excited to introduce it to Macy and Shilo. Macy was quite good with chopsticks.

Shilo preferred to eat the chopsticks rather than use them as an utensil.
On our way home from St.George we stopped in Hamilton Fort to visit Grandma Emoret and her chickens. Macy was a little nervous to go into the chicken coop. I was standing in the doorway with my camera in one hand and a mop in the other hand in case the rooster decided to attack!
The couch that we were sitting on is one of the most comfortable couches I have ever sat on, seriously. We love grandma E and wish that we could see her more often.
What is the summer without attending a good 'ole tractor pull? This is my aunt Shirlee showing the men how it's done!
Camping. Bryan and I decided that we needed to introduce our girls the wild outdoors (ie: Jolley's Ranch). We were both a little nervous to go camping but it turned out well.

Shilo preferred to eat the chopsticks rather than use them as an utensil.
Unfortunately Shilo is in the worst possible stage to go camping, crawling. We didn't want her crawling into the fire pit or the creek so we stuck her in a box. It was her cozy little play place!
6 comments:
Wow, looks like you guys have stayed busy this summer.. and had fun doing it!
oh man we went camping with aiden and it wasnt too fun. the crawling and the sleeping. he was afraid of the tent! next year will be better!
Great pictures of your fun summer! Your girls are adorable! I love them! The box was an awesome idea, I will have to keep it in mind.
Fun! What a great summer! I love the visual image of you holding a camera and a mop. :)
What a beautiful family and some great pictures to wrap up a great summer:)! I have to say I LOVE your family picture on the top of your blog. It is so adorable, I think I have looked at it 10 times:)!!!!
What a busy sumer! I love the picture of Shilo in a box. We are going camping this weekend and even though Lydia can walk, I think I will try the box idea out with her!
Great post!
Post a Comment