Friday, March 27, 2009

Picture update

Here are some pictures from the past month.......enjoy
Shilo has a funny face in this picture but it illustrates her new talent, standing.


Macy has turned into a little baker. She loves to bake bread, cookies, muffins, etc. She also loves to dress-up hence the picture. Mixing muffins while wearing a swimming suit! I love 3-year olds!

Bryan and his girls.


St. Patrick's Day. I've always loved St. Patrick's Day. Maybe it's my Diamond Irish blood or I just have really good memories of when I was younger. I could never seem to remember to wear green to bed the night before St. Patty's so in the morning my dad always got to pinch me. After school my mom would have green cookies waiting for us and if we were lucky grandma Anderson would have us over for dinner that night to eat her delicious corn beef and cabbage. The good 'ole days.


Chunky baby!! I love rolls!


Stella turned 2 this month. She was a gift to me from Bryan and Macy on Mother's day a few years ago. She is a crazy dog but has a huge heart. If you've ever read Marley and Me or seen the movie just replace the word Marley with Stella and that describes her perfectly.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I want to pinch Shilo's arm chub. That is my favorite!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Gosh both those girls are growing like weeds.. I too LOVE the chunkiness!!! Giver her a squish for me!

Sartori Fam said...

Such cute pics! I love the black and white of Macy in her swimsuit and all the rolls on Shilo!

The Byron Family said...

the girls are getting so big! shilo is a chunky monkey like aiden! how much does she weigh? Aiden is 17 lbs or more!

Christy said...

Shilo looks so cute standing! I love th St. Patty's Day picture! So cute!!

Heidi said...

I am not just saying this but Shilo is SO CUTE. I love her! You should have 10 more.!

Do you have a dog now? The last picture couldn't pull up.

Boshell Family said...

Yeah our dog is Stella. She's a crazy lab.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone." Nelson Mandela